Saturday 19 May 2007

Shared Browser Surfing


People like me often have internet messenger conversations where we're frequently sharing links with our friends from around the world in real time. If you're a social surfer too then get yourself on the beta testing list for Me.dium It's a social web experience that allows people to share a browser. There are a hundred different uses for a tool like this and reminds me of a post that Faris mentioned he intends to write about 'guided web browsing'. I guess I should remind him now as that is where I heard it first. Or shall I just steal it? :)

Keep an eye open for this one. It's a big idea on a very wide stage.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Charles! Nice to see you have a digital home at last. Looks very plush. And the shared browser thing looks like it will rock. I heard it here first...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Mark. I met another coach yesterday at the Breakfast club and I think I've figured out a sound bite for what you guys do, but I'll share it next time we meet. Thanks for dropping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. REAL TIME sharing! fascinating. Thanks for sharing and i am reading what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello!

    o yes i remember this ;-)

    Will try and remember what I was going to write about it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello!

    o yes i remember this ;-)

    Will try and remember what I was going to write about it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Faris. I digged out the link. It's a DJ using the radio to guide listeners and surfers.

    http://tinyurl.com/2n5lfx

    ReplyDelete