Friday 15 February 2008

Union City Blues

I know I've been a tough critic of the Nokia N95, but over the Chinese New Year I've been giving it some real punishment and putting it through its paces on the multimedia. I'm particularly impressed with the ability to edit in-handset with music, merge, add text, filters and lots of other functions. So here is a taster of my CNY trip to Bangkok. The N95 has a few reboot quirks that are annoying, its still slow, the battery isn't great, but now I've had the chance to explore more of the functions I'm sold on the ability to make engaging media content. But I'll let you decide.




1 comment:

  1. I will plan my next trip on Phuket. My destination is the beach. I knew that beaches in Phuket is very beautiful during Nov till March. If i go there, i will share my traveling picture and blog as well. I like your story so much....

    ReplyDelete