Sunday 24 April 2011

David Earl Beach & Michael Beckham


Last week I came across the best film in ages. I wrote about it and called the post Hanging Offence.

Pie 'n Mash, the makers of that film were stopped from filming and later intimidated by MI5. The presenter, a British citizen of Irish extraction was subjected to unnecessary aggression and racial epithets. Surveillance is a really shit job - unbelievably tedious. It's so dull that any opportunity to throw some establishment weight around is invariably seized upon by the kind of people who are carefully selected and trained for obedience.

The Youtube film account has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants including David Earl Beach and Michael Beckham. I don't know what their beef is on a film that had a couple of thousand views but I'm sure it had nothing to do with MI5 looking like thugs and weasels. No doubt more information will make itself heard. I look forward to uncovering the reason why the best content I've seen in ages was crushed.