Saturday 16 April 2011

Tampering With The Evidence


Google video have just informed me that they are removing all Google video content in under two weeks. I'm disappointed. Very disappointed. Without great four hour and half hour lectures like the Marko Rodin one above I'd never have learned that technology suppression for free energy is a fact not a theory. Even today I'm still learning so much from this golden era of free uploaded extended video because ordinary people with Youtube accounts are not able to upload extended talks easily. They are also often under constant attack from copyright efforts (Sony, Viacom etc) to remove critical and valuable information that is crucial to settling the books once the unveiling of the 20th century media control matrix gathers critical momentum. 

Google say they have provided a download feature for these videos but it's not where they say it is, and  I'm now under pressure to review all the videos that I haven't seen. I don't know what I don't know so I've thirteen days to work my way through countless thousands of hours of irreplaceable video content. 


I hope you make the effort to look for information that is otherwise impossible to find. My recommendation is to look for information that challenges everything you believe in. The Chinese call it eating bitter gourd but you will never find a more valuable resource in your own personal journey of enlightenment. Seeking information that confirms existing beliefs is for intellectual patsies.

Marko Rodin's talk above is seminal. A lesson in sacred geometry and free energy that is nothing less than a full frontal assault on the pernicious global business of dirty energy and obscene war.