Thursday 25 May 2017

Death - A Part of Life





Many of you know my mother is dying. There's a small chance a miracle could happen but sensibly speaking I just try to enjoy every minute I have with her.


I have noticed that many people I'm connected to through social media, are also going through a lot of grief, worry or bereavement connected to this subject and so I want to share some knowledge that may help.


I've found my past research into the Near Death Experience (NDE) subject as well as personal experience through entheogens have helped me to embrace a much more open minded view of the subject. Reality is a lot more vast than our sliver of electromagnetic frequency spectrum can convey.


Jay Weidner's 'Infinity - The Ultimate Trip" is a helpful documentary if you're struggling on this front. You can buy the movie here.