Friday 19 May 2017

Inside Trumps War with Robert David Steele



There's no denying that Robert David Steele is more up to date than 99% of CIA employees on how things really work. I also agree with a lot of his assessments, but he does make mistakes and the more influence he gains, the less time he has to vet the information he is digesting.

In the case of blood drinking he's misinformed about adrenalized blood. It's a high not just a rejuvenation elixir. He's also somewhat behind on conceding that some of his Trump appointees he backed, are Neocon hyenas.

I notice Robert is making inroads with Thai officials. I urge him to be cautious. Open Source is anathema to Thailand and ASEAN unless it's sharing Western IP.

Update: The video I originally posted was removed so I need to check if the above interview is relevant to the post. I've since checked and the relevant interview is below. Both are superb.


Update: I no longer trust RDS